Our busy Vision Therapy practice in Cromwell, CT is actively seeking a dedicated Optometrist with a strong interest in the growing field of Vision Therapy, for a promising position with their growing staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking medical professional to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established practice. New grads welcomed.
Full Time or Part Time Optometrist
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree; CT Optometric license.
- Pediatric focus; must be willing and able to work with children
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Strong ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Flexibility to changing conditions
The successful candidate will be a friendly, reliable team player with a caring attitude; a self-starter who demonstrates dependability and initiative; compassionate, ethical, and have strong clinical and diagnostic skills.
The candidate may have the option of doing primary care, which is not an established part of our practice but can include:
- Diagnosing, managing and treating conditions and diseases of the human eye and visual system;
- Examining eyes and visual systems, diagnosing problems or impairments, prescribing corrective lenses (eyeglasses or contact lenses) and providing treatment;
- Prescribing therapeutic drugs to treat all eye conditions within the scope of practice.
- Be ready to have fun and become a part of a great team and pleasant professional environment!